Clippings keeping me inspired
Monday, 30 April 2012
Friday, 27 April 2012
This week I spent a day at my old uni Manchester School of Art, chatting to the final year students who are doing the same course I did, 'Textile Design for Fashion'.
It was great! I had loads of fun with them. Everyone who does that course is definately (like myself) a bit loopy or eccentric!So here are a few quick instagram snaps I took in their studio. Can you see the cogs turning . . .
Follow my Instagram here
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
1. Eroding rocks - available here and here2. Diamond brush strokes - available here and here
3. Mechanical embellishment - available here/SOLD
4. Beaded blossom - available here /SOLD
5. Sequins on sequins - available here
6. Turquoise Diamonds - available here /SOLD
7. Diamond brush strokes 2 - available here and here
8. Studded landscape - available here
A selection of digitally printed scarves in both my stores:
Riannaphillips.com & Etsy.com/shop/RiannaPhillips
All photography by Emma Pilkington
Saturday, 14 April 2012
Maurie & Eve A/W12
I booked flights to Australia the other day, am going to visit my sister who lives there. So in preperation ALL Australian brands must be researched! If you have any advise about things to do or places to see let me know. We've not decided the exact itinerary yet but we will be travelling around no doubt. She lives in toowomba and we are flying into Brisbane.
Came across this friggin gorgeous brand the other day. Love the prints.