The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Flowery applique dress - Pre photo shoot


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a few pics from the shoot my garments were in a few weeks ago. Me and an awesome team of people had a great day at a studio in Stockport. The first 2 images were taken a few weeks before the shoot, the original idea was to print the dress onto card and have the model hold the cut out of the dress whilst actually wearing it. As there wasn't many flowers sewn on yet robert (Mr Photographer) edited more on.

The dress looks pretty cool laid flat and scanned into the computer. Ive made a lot of my print design edits with the flowers as a background or apart of the detail.



16 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! for some reason I fancied it more with less applique (aka image one)

x

Mani said...

I saw this waistcoat aside and it looks so edgy and fabulous.......love it!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Suika said...

I love it like this : this is a very lovely dress project, I adore the flowers... Very cute for spring :)

Prutha Raithatha said...

well he did a great job editing..u cannot tell that its the same dress

Blicious said...

i love it!!!!
xoxo
b

Zarna said...

i'm so impressed!! this is such a beautiful piece!

gold N turquoise said...

wow! loving the drama of your garments and your posts.

can't wait to see more!

jenny
http://goldnturquoise.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal said...

Wow, that dress looks stunning! I think it looks great even with fewer flowers.

Chic on the Cheap

jessicaraesommer said...

You're lovely! I'm so happy you found my blog. What a talented designer you are- and what incredible inspirational images as well. Love your blog and so happy you found me

Xoxox
Jessica Rae
Www.lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

wow! Congrats
I love the dress
Xx
Nicole

Anonymous said...

I love the dress. So feminine. I want one!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely stunning! The applique flowers are gorgeous. . . I so want this! haha

xx

mari said...

that dress is pretty amazing.
i'm totally impressed!
xx


themerrimari.blogspot.com

Kinseroo said...

Looking great smelly!! You have made massive progress I am very jealous!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

amazing blog.
check out mine:

http://je-ne-sais-qoui.blogspot.com/


hope you will follow me :)

Spencer. said...

Stunning photos! I adore the dress, ooh and the shoes are just phenom-nom-nominal I could eat them! haha, but I won't, cuz that would be weird -_-
Seriously though, your blog really inspires me, really can't wait to see more of your designs!
x