The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Friday 23 September 2011

All in the name of Research

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been collecting images for months now of clutch bags, researching different shapes, sizes, fabric, zip colours etc.

I have been sampling a few different styles and colours this past few days and can't wait to eventually share the progress images and outcome.

Im not sure where all of these are from so If you spot one that is your or you know where its from let me know and i'll credit them.

I do know that some are from streetfsn.blogspot.com and one is from 5inchandup.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Kyla said...

Ohh, exciting! I can't wait to see what you're coming up with...those clutches are all beautiful, I love the different colors.

E Broadus Gregory said...

Those clutches are amazing. I love the ones that look like they feel like butter!

Anonymous said...

i love the electric blue one. The colour is beautiful xxx

el_martina said...

all of them are pretty!!!!

Jason Laucht said...

aahhhh celine!! j'adore!

xoxo

jasonitos.com

Mary said...

Taylor's shoes are very nice!

Unknown said...

omg i love all this clutch's <3
your blog is great!
I follow you!!follow me back?

<3 anja

http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

LeYoanne said...

thinks for this post be cause of you i want it one.
love you blog

xoxo
http://streetitgirl.blogspot.com/

FUR+LEATHER said...

i've been working on a similar project...looking forward to seeing what you come up with!