The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Digitally Printed Scarves





1

3

4

5

6
8


1. Eroding rocks - available here and here2. Diamond brush strokes - available here and here
3. Mechanical embellishment - available here/SOLD

4. Beaded blossom - available here /SOLD

5. Sequins on sequins - available here

6. Turquoise Diamonds - available here /SOLD

7. Diamond brush strokes 2 - available here and here

8. Studded landscape - available here



A selection of digitally printed scarves in both my stores:
Riannaphillips.com & Etsy.com/shop/RiannaPhillips


All photography by Emma Pilkington

9 comments:

Zoe Concepción said...

Hey! I love all the textures, such a great post dear!
By the way, I've created a new blog, and I want to recover my followers, so can you follow me again, please????
I'll follow you now ofc!
xoxo
Zoe

FashionJazz said...

These are stunning! :)

Rachel said...

I have just been looking around your blog and I love your style! It has inspired me for some outfit ideas! I would love it if you could come and look at my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook! Xx

www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

Emma Matthews said...

Fantastic post! I love your blog!

Emma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

Arabella said...

Such pretty colours! x

Victoria said...

Your work is amazing! I've been looking to all stuff that you do and is really beautiful! Love the rock print scarf :)

Laura. said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog!

I'm buying one of these scarfs and bags sharpish!

Laura. said...

me again hahahah

mind if I do a feature on you???

Antonia said...

This is amazing! :)


A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE
FI FACEBOOK