The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Austique Boutique || Chelsea, London









I originally came across this gorgeous little boutique via instagram. I Think I was trawling through pics under #boutique as that's a hashtag I seem to be hammering at the moment! When this shop popped up I decided I had to visit it whilst I was in London attending the Stylesight trend seminar.

There is actually 3 of these Austique stores dotted around London. I think it makes a refreshing change seeing stores like this amongst the massive high street fashion giants. Don't get me wrong, we all love a good bit of Topshop in our wardrobes! But these sweet little intimate stores remind me of one's I visited in the past like Pompidou in Australia or Rac in Toronto. I'm glad to say that England seems to be catching on to the fact that we need independent boutiques on the high street. They re-connect us with real, one off, fab shopping experiences.

The style and layout of the Chelsea branch of Austique was stunning. The cabinet that the jewellery was displayed in was a master piece in itself. I loved the table layout you meet when you first walk into the store, butterflies in frames sit amongst cheeky knickers by Cheek Frills.
 They carried brands such as Camilla and Marc, Zimmerman and Alice and Olivia along with their own label which has some great printed pieces, see their own brand at their website here. They also do a great selection of beauty products like Paul and Jo make up and Essie nails. 

If your in London, this store is well worth a visit:
Chelsea – 330 Kings Road, London, SW3 5UR

See their website:

twitter:

 All pics taken by moi! 
please credit if used :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! ♥ XOXO

www.sohamokdad.blogspot.com