The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Saturday 31 August 2013

Hello Good Times








A few weeks ago I tried out 'All Star Lanes' in Manchester, Deansgate. We were just after something to eat but ended up bowling too. If your a mancunian this place is well worth a visit. The highlight for me was the cocktail for 3 served in a metal bowling ball! The Aloha Jars were also really tasty . . . topped with little umbrellas!
 Check out where your nearest branch is here.

I've started documenting places like this in the new 'Designers Directory' section of the e-boutique. I thought it would be a great space to list all the places that keep me happy and inspired!
Check out the Designers Directory page here. It includes places in Australia, Canada, London and more.

No comments: